Places that Start with E
It would be great to travel around the world knowing the names of the places that start with E. Here are some places from all over the world that start with the letter E.
You are watching: A place that starts with e
Places in Europe that start with E
East Anglia: a region of eastern England that was formerly a kingdom.
– If you are looking for cultural experiences and rural escapes, East Anglia is the perfect place for you.
Egadi islands: a group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
– Egadi Islands are three small islands with unique charming where people can enjoy good food and relax.
Eindhoven: city in southeastern Netherlands noted for the electrical industry.
– Despite to be an old city, Eindhoven has a big display of modern buildings.
Elsass: a region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
–Elsass landscapes and natural scenarios would be great for a fairytale movie.
Places in Asia, that start with E
East Indies: a group of islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans between Asia and Australia.
– East Indies was considered as an important trading zone since many centuries ago.
Edo: the capital and the largest city of Japan; the economic and cultural center of Japan.
– Edo was the former name of Tokyo, now capital of Japan.
Esfahan: city in central Iran; former capital of Persia.
– Esfahan’s Central Square is outstanding. A beauty un the middle of Iran.
Erivan: capital of Armenia.
– You just have to look at the Museum of Art and History in Erivan, to understand Armenian rich culture.
Places in Latin America that start with E
Eastern Samoa: a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa.
-Tutulia is the largest island in Eastern Samoa, but it worths to visit the five of them.
Ecuador: a republic in northwestern South America; became independent from Spain in 1822; the landscape is dominated by the Andes.
– Ecuador is a new destination for retirees, in their majority, American citizens.
El Salvador: a republic on the Pacific coast of Central America.
– El Salvador economy is based on its exports of products like sugar, coffee, and textiles.
Erie: a port city on Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania.
– We visited the Bicentennial Tower at Port Erie.
Places in Africa that start with E
El Aaiun: a town in Morocco near the Atlantic coast.
– Spanish influence can be seen in the old town of El Aaiun.
El Giza: an ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo; site of three Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
– You can’t speak about El Giza without mentioning the pyramids.
See more: What Does Reference Code S0900 Mean ? 3 Ways To Fix Charter Error S0900
Entebbe: -a town in southern Uganda on Lake Victoria; site of an international airport.