You are watching: How can i say i love you in thai
These 15 commonly used phrases will come in handy because that chatting someone up and also complimenting a partner.
Once you have read with the phrases below, you have the right to move follow me to the video at the bottom the the page.
Pay fist to the Thai native that have actually been analyzed into English, together these will help you learn the indigenous faster.
Thai Love phrases Transcript
The Thai language has 5 tones, however for those who can"t read the Thai alphabet, i have listed some instructions regarding when to walk up and down in ton for certain words.
Use these notes in addition to the Thai speak in the video to job-related on your tones.
Remember, every of these phrases and also questions should have the male/female pleasantry attached to the end. If you"re a man say “Khrup” (often sounds favor “Kup”) and if you"re a lady speak “Ka” (sounds somewhat choose “Kaar” in ~ the finish of each sentence.
Note: if you are copying and also pasting the Thai script to share through a romantic interest, make sure you edit the “khrup” and also “ka” as necessary at the end prior to you send the to her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Also note that the transliterations (the Thai words converted to English alphabet) may differ from various other text you have actually read. This is common and you will certainly see various versions indigenous time come time. I use spellings which ns think make the most sense to an English-speaking reader.
15 Thai Love Phrases for Romantic Conversations
1. Can I have your phone call number?
Cor ber tho-ra-sap kong khun dai mai khrup/ka?
ขอเบอร์โทรศัพท์ของคุณได้ไหม – ครับ/คะ
– “Cor” (please) goes under in tone. The “ra” in “tho-ra-sap” (telephone) goes up in tone and also the “sap” goes under in tone. “Dai” (can) goes increase in tone and also “mai” goes under in tone).
2. Have the right to I speak to you?
Phom thor haa khun dai roof khrap/ka?
ผม/ดิฉันโทรหาคุณได้ไหม – ครับ/คะ
– usage “Chan” through a downwards ton if you room a woman. “Haa” (call) goes under in tone, “dai” up in tone and also “mai” down in tone).
3. Let"s walk to eat together
Pai taan khao duai gan na khrub/ka
ไปทานข้าวด้วยกันนะ – ครับ/คะ
– “Pai” (g0) sounds more like “by”/”buy”. “Khaao” (eat) sounds an ext like “cow” and goes increase in tone. “Duai” (together) goes increase in tone. And “na” goes increase in tone.
4. Take care of yourself
Duu lae dua-eng duai na khrup/ka
ดูแลตัวเองด้วยนะ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– This is a little an ext difficult. “Duulae” take care) sounds much more like “dulair”. “Duai” goes increase in tone, as does “na”).
5. You are beautiful
Khun suu-way jang loei khrup/ka
คุณสวยจังเลย – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Suu-way” (beautiful) has a increasing tone”.
6. You are handsome
Khun legislation ka
คุณหล่อ / ค่ะ
– “Law” (handsome) has a low tone and also is pronounced more like “loor” 보다 “law”.
7. You have actually beautiful eyes
Dtar khun suu-way mak khrup/ka
ตาคุณสวยมาก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Dtar” (eyes) offers the Thai letter ‘Dtor dow", i beg your pardon is a type of mix the the letter ‘T" and also ‘D". However, when writing in phonetic kind we tend to usage ‘D" due to the fact that it sounds closer come an English ‘D". Thus you may additionally see “Dtar” written as “dar/daa”.
8. You have actually a beautiful/wonderful smile
Khun yim suu-way khrup/ka
คุณยิ้มสวย – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Yim” (smile) walk upwards in tone, “suu-way” (beautiful) has a rising tone).
9. I miss out on you
Khit thueng khun khrup/ka
คิดถึงคุณ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Khit” has a downward tone.
10. You are cute
Khun naa rak khrup/ka
คุณน่ารัก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Naa” (face) rises in tone, as does “rak” (love).
11. You look sexy
Khun duu seksee khrup/ka.
คุณดูเซ็กซี่ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Duu” (look) has a mid tone. “Seksee” sounds similar to “sexy” however with the syllables continual longer and a climbing tone on the last syllable.
12. I really choose you
Phom chorp khun mak khrup/ka
ผม/ดิฉัน ชอบคุณมาก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– If you are female, change “Phom” with “Chan”.
13. Ns love you
Phom rak khun khrup/ka (male)
ผมรักคุณ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– Chan rak khun (female)
14. You space special
Khun ben kon pis-ed khrup/ka
คุณเป็นคนพิเศษ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– exactly as the sounds.
15. I want to be through you forever
Phom dong gaan yuu space khun da lort bpai khrup/ka
ผมต้องการอยู่กับคุณตลอดไป – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “bpai” sounds like by/buy
Note: If you"re a woman, always use ‘chan". If you"re a man, always use ‘phom".
What to do Next
If you desire to learn an ext Thai to further impress her girlfriend or potential dates, I very recommend registering a totally free account with ThaiPod101.
I"ve been utilizing this online finding out platform for many years and it has actually helped me a great deal in learning Thai.
See more: Weight Of A Grain Of Salt Weigh? Take It With 64
If you have any type of other Thai love related-phrases you desire me to write/translate, please leaving them in the comment section and I"ll reply as easily as i can.